Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Today's buy


So.. today I went out to buy lunch, I was craving for some nice chicken curry (with rice) and I know of this place in the area called curry888. It should be curry namnam because it's really goooooood.
Right, mom?? My mother loves this dish too - she just prefers it without the rice, though.


I also picked up something for mila, since the curry is a bit spicy, not much but just enough for my kids anyway. So I bought her "ru rou fan" which is braised pork meat with gravy on plain rice (usually plain rice). This one taste a bit different from the rest I've tried, there is not so much gravy on this one. I like ru rou fan a lot, it's such a simple and tastefull dish.


Then I bought dessert.
It's zhen zhu with some sort of black jelly (please, anybody who knows what it really is, correct me) and shredded ice. It is also very good, but I guess you have to like eating the zhen zhu because there is a lot in this dessert!! These are the small zhen zhu I was talking about in my other post, the ones I like the most.



Oh yea...
And then I bought this:A sewing machine! Let's see if I can make something or if I have to sell it to someone who can actually do some real sewing!! Hahaha
Well, I've been to the fabric market in Taipei with my dear friend, Michele, and I've got lots of samples, so I might just be able to make a little thing.
I'll let you know how THAT goes!!!

No comments: