Sunday, November 30, 2008

Shopping with Karri and Annabel


My friend Karri is back in Taiwan for 2 weeks vacation and catching up, so we did just that – and some shopping. We (Me, Mila, Karri and her lovely daughter Annabel) went to a place called Wufenpu commercial area in Nangang, Taipei City where there are heaps of clothing-stores. Most of them only sell by the bulk, which mean you either have to be a family of 30 people or you have your own store! We did find stores that would sell a more suitable quantity and it was still cheap! I bought 5 pieces (pants and sweaters) for Mila and Victor and paid only 100nt$ pr item (about DKK 18).

My canon ixus camera broke a few weeks ago, so I found my older one again and it works...sort of. It can only take somewhat good pictures in black & white, so until I get a new one at some point (no rush, since I still have my big canon EOS 400D), you'll have to settle for these b&w blury photos. We went there around 12 and only a few stores were open at that time, so we walked around (for a while) for some lunch. We had some nice beef noodles and wonton noodles. Yum! And by the time we were finished most stores were up and running, but I forgot to take pictures then......

No comments: