Sunday, November 16, 2008

Time on my hands


No. Not really, but just to let you know how I did on the sewing machine, I'll show you my first cotton-wallet. With Hakka print fabric.
Yea.....Mila gets to play with it, now stop laughing!!!!!!!



The other day when outside walking I was looking for my cell-phone in my new little handbag and guess what, it was a hassle to find it?! How is that possible? If I have a big bag, I can't find anything. If I have a small bag, I STILL can't find anything. Except for those extra diapers I have to bring in case of emergency...
Well, so I wanted to find something to put on my cell-phone. One of those gadgets thingys, young kids have....All I could find was this:

SHOOT ME NOW!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Brendan Chiang said...

Haha! hellooooo kitty fan? the M influence?