Sunday, November 30, 2008

Baichi wai guo ren!

Yes, that would be me – stupid foreigner!

So....here I am, a simple housewife doing the laundry for the four of us. Doing the usual routine, stuffing the machine and adding some soap, pushing start and leave to do other stuff.

After an hour or so, I go check on the laundry, since it should be finish by now. But no...still haven't tumbled the water out. Hm.

Try to start over. Completely. Press stop af few times (it's already at full stop. Not moving AT ALL) and then start again. Water starts to fill up. I'm confused. The machine actually look broken to me, like the inside tumble-thingy have fallen down!!!! And come to think of it, it DID make some loud noises earlier. Better call husband – so I did, and he had a guy come to look at it.

After 15 min of looking at the machine, he came back and said: OK. Nothing is wrong. Just wrong programme. That will be 300 Nt$...

DOH! So apparently I've pushed some wrong buttons so it wasn't set correct and the tumble inside is just fine, the reason why it looked like it had fallen down is simply because of the weight (water and clothes) and it's ”back to normal” when there is nothing inside.

I'm so stupid and feel SO embarrassed that I've actually had to have a handy-man (not even good looking!) to come and tell me it's JUST FINE!

Ai yo....wo yige baichi....


Luckly this don't happen so often!


1 comment:

Brendan Chiang said...

did u press it or u had help? ;)