Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy birthday to me

Being away from my friends and family for the 4th time in a row on my birthday is actually not a "great" feeling anymore.
The danes just know how to celebrate birthdays. Or at least giving one good attention on that special day.

I recieved many birthday wishes on facebook, my email, cellphone and on msn chat, which really warmed my heart. But I'm thinking I wanna spend the next one in Denmark ;) I had a little home-sickness that day (too)...besides, I wanna have the real treat again! :P

Husband forgot all about it, but he's in luck to have a lovely younger sister (gugu, chen li min), who went out for dinner with me, the kids and her husband, Antony. We went to Swenson's close to Songshan (Taipei city) airport. I had a mexican burger and it was HUGE and yummy (I choose Gourmet Pizzeria anytime, but that's another story). Victor had something that came up again, but he kept his cool and happy mood :D


(Here is eat eating a bone-left over from Antony's dish. Yum!)





Mila went crazy for some saurkraut and had a blast standing next to gugu (auntie chen li min) the whole evening!
It was a nice evening and I'm really happy to have Chen li Min so close to me (litterely. She lives just around the corner!). She helps me with SO many things, so, THANK YOU Leona for also celebrating my b-day this year!

No comments: