Sunday, April 12, 2009

Child labouring...


I'm starting to think child labouring isnt so bad after all....
Nah, I'm just kidding, but my dear boy have been so helpfull with "cleaning" the last couple times, that I'm thinking giving him a job!!
Paid with crackers or something like that :D

He likes to vacuum

He likes to wash the floor (and mama wipe up after, so the kids - and mama - wont fall flat out on the wet and slippery floor).

And he really enjoys helping with taking the dry clothes inside from the balcony and put up new wet clothes to dry.

Let's be honest - it is most certainly NOT from his mother that he enjoys doing these house chores :P

1 comment:

Anita's Pottery said...

Hi tinster,
Good for you! You're teaching them RIGHT at a young age!
I also taught my children, both know how to cook, clean, etc., even if they don't have to!