Friday, October 24, 2008

Private driver

Today I wanted to go to Banciao (Xinpu mrt station) to check out a small morning/day market. But that didn't happen.
I happen to spend most of my time driving my dear husband around. Apparently he had some HUGES hangovers (been there) from last night bar-outing (done that!), so he could barely talk when he was going for work. Let alone drive....It wasn't really my idea but it wasn't a bad one either: the more I drive in Taiwan, the more confident I get, obviously! The traffic is much worse than the traffic I know from Denmark. People in Taiwan simply have their own rules, even my husband, who's a very good driver, but he would get LOTS of fines in Denmark if he ever drive there using "his rules" :)
So we took Mila with us (of course), put her in the baby-car seat, hub in the back talking to her (and relaxing and making strange noises into a plastic bag, wonder what that was all about, he he) while giving me directions.
He did pull a "nice" stunt on me - he told me in the morning to drive him to his office, but "forgot" to tell we had to swing by Linkou which is not NEAR his office. Thanks, honey.
I didn't bump into anybody and we didn't get into a fight about how I should be driving, so overall a good driving day!! :P

ps. My older brother might tell you differently, but I'm actually not that bad of a driver....... ......
...... ........................I am not...................really.......

1 comment:

Brendan Chiang said...

More graphic blog please... :)