Friday, October 31, 2008

Miss No Good





This is a very popular tv-show in Taiwan, and I must say, eventhough I had no idea what they were saying when I watched it the first time, I still really enjoyed it.
The main character, Xiao Hua, is just SO over the top, that is makes it either too much or too funny. And for me, it's too funny.
But I guess you have to be or have been in Taiwan to really understand, that the way she acts is much like the way A LOT of taiwanese girls acts. I admit ;) a BIT overdramatized, but you get the picture, right!?
Now that I found a way to watch it with english subtitles I have yet ANOTHER good tv-show to watch. Thank you, Internet!!!
Ps - and it always help if there is a handsome guy in one of the leading roles, right!? Weibo Pan, or Wilber Pan is very very nice looking. He's a model/actor/singer (aren't they all??).
Miss Xiao Hua is played by Rainie Yang, a very famous actress/singer, a girl I've learned to like.

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=b-oT3ZhrYBw

No comments: